I work alongside a wide range of purpose-driven people, organisations, companies and projects, all of whom are looking to make a positive difference for people and communities in the UK and around the world.
From individuals and emergent start-ups to larger organisations and institutions who are at key stages of their development, I am passionate about helping others realise their potential and maximise their impact.
- Leadership development
- Team development
- OD and change management
- Strategic communications
- Embedding social purpose into your business
- Coaching and mentoring
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Interim executive roles and discrete projects
I combine my consultancy activities with independent initiatives, delivered in partnership with my associates:
- Digital Citizenship: training and education initiatives focused on positive online behaviour. For schools (students, teachers and parents) and workplaces.
- Dads Unlimited: working with progressive employers and in neighbourhood settings alongside fathers who mean business
- The Purpose Collective: a loose network of people interested in sharing bright ideas for building a more sustainable, peaceful and equitable world.