I work alongside a wide range of people, organisations and projects, all of whom are looking to make a positive difference to people and communities in the UK and around the world.
From individuals and small, emergent start-ups, to large organisations and institutions who are at key stages of their development, I am passionate about helping others realise their potential, communicate their ideas effectively and maximise their impact.
- Organisational development and strategy
- Communications & public relations
- Corporate social responsibility
- Leadership / team development
- Coaching and mentoring.
I combine my consultancy activities with independent initiatives, delivered in partnership with my associates:
- Online Citizenship: education, training and projects for schools, parents and carers who are navigating their way in the online world
- Dads Unlimited: supporting fathers in and beyond the workplace
- Special interest projects: with extraordinary people.